Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

5 participants

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Re: The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 19th 2014, 12:55 pm

Hello all I do apologise to the lack of updates on here but that is due to a family emergency that required my full attention for the past couple of weeks. This is still ongoing but I promise you all and give you all my word as an honourable man that I will be posting as of this evening once more and will post next time I must disappear for longer than a day or day. So just remember if anyone is to need free help within Warface feel free to private message my gamertag and ask away. As long as you listen well and follow instructions then we will get on quite well indeed. The help can range from any co-op mission on any difficulty to versus and showing how to perform and execute different strategies and tactics. So enjoy the free help and don't feel guilty about messaging me in regards to this.

Gamertag: a vehicl06

Kind Regards from

Antony and the Warface team
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Tip, In Game Behaviour

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 22nd 2014, 8:55 pm

Tip, In Game Behaviour and Update!:

Well it's been a while but I'm back! New tips and glitches to come and possibly the greatest addition to come is we will have pictures of the positions to take for the glitches whether it's for Mechs or Heavy Gunner with directions on the pictures. Plus more will come so please enjoy as it all unfolds for you all and no spoilers!

Alright now for the tip Smile. I have far too many games with people slinging trash talk plus tea bagging. They don't seem to care about other players and who they might be and don't even check to see who the person is they are swinging this foul behaviour and language to so this could be targeted to teenagers if not younger and more vulnerable children or even adults who are extremely vulnerable and don't forget some people use a Kinect so if your one of those people who are going to do this to someone think about it first because you never know who the audience will be. I stopped playing online during certain hours of the day now due to this as my 2 year old son has been present when this has happened so you could imagine how furious I was and my reaction. Not only is this behaviour prohibited by Microsoft in your contract when you first make your account (doesn't matter if your underground it applies to all!!!) but could cost you a suspension or even permanently lose your gamertag with even worse consequences to come. So for those of you thinking about doing any of this to someone think first because you never know who will be listening in! and remember that you may be doing this to a child as well! or even Microsoft staff (that would be bad indeed).

Now if your not one of those people then chat is perfect to use for you as this may make you valuable allies and possibly new friends but please remember that make sure in game chat is used for tactics as muting a player because they won't stop with annoying music or just chatting absolute rubbish means that's one player on the team who isn't getting communication from other team mates or giving out those valuable call outs. If you find yourself with me and I'm not talking that's because I'm in party chat but please remember message me a nice decent message and I will invite you in so we can talk tactics in game. Also this helps to learn each others tactics to the point you won't need to talk with this person or those people in order to wipe the floor with the enemy team because you already know exactly what they are going to do and all that is needed is general call outs of enemy positions. While chatting you can easily stop talking when someone is about to release a call out so it can be received efficiently.

I hope you all find this useful and I'm happy to be back in business Smile

Antony and much love from Marek
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Re: The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 23rd 2014, 10:17 pm

Unfortunately today's post is not anything useful as such. Today we mourn the loss of a team member (not passed away). My friend Marek has gone on to better places and focus on work so has no time to help us any more. I will be leaving his previous tips here as a reminder to how helpful he was and that he's a nice chap.

SO everyone please remember our Nurse for the way he was "sniffles"

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Tip, Repair Costs

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 24th 2014, 8:03 pm

Tip, Repair Costs:

Well as players progress through the game with more expensive gear you may find yourself at odds with what to use for a game and how the repair cost percentage increases with each new item. There are several ways to deal with this:

1) Make sure to repair all items every game as the more the item is damage the larger the percentage gets for overall repair cost of every item. Once you get into the habit to repair every game then you will soon find that makes things much easier.

2) If you play as a rifleman or your able to chat with a rifleman on your team then you can equip default weapons and pick up the weapons of other players, all you have to do is give yourself ammo or get a team mate to give you ammo. This is a good way of getting the job done Wink.

3)Switch classes throughout a game so you damage more items but each item is cheaper to repair than one set of items all together as the overall percentage is the same but spread out.

4)If your repair costs mounted up to an amount you can't afford then don't worry get a team together and play some hardcore matches. Use some of the guides in this thread to help you with the tougher parts or even contact me for help with them just make sure you don't spend the cash from this on new stuff but repair your old stuff first otherwise it will be an endless process.

5)Try using low level gear for a bit to build cash up so your current gear won't cost as much. I tend to favour the kite pump for instance combined with light gloves to make faster pump action kills. Extra Strong armour for protection with a tactical helmet and default shoes. This combination for a medic is lethal. Don't forget to not equip a melee weapon or a pistol as these aren't needed for a medic especially with a shotgun bayonet. Try different combinations of gear to see what happens because a player doesn't need to use all high level gear although it is fun.

6)Try playing Storm, with a good team starting as Blackwood (so you attack first) you can complete the assault faze within 2 minutes but can take longer with a less experienced team (this is on high hill) but in 3-4 minutes on Black Gold. Max payout for this game type is roughly 930 but used to be 1040 before an update. Repair costs with almost all Ultra Rare equipment will be roughly 396 on High Hill with a completion under 3 minutes and full lobby. Payouts are good and repair costs are cheap for this. Plant the Bomb is also a good choice and same method assault first complete 6-0 so less repair costs and more cash than Free For All or Team Death Match. With PTB eliminate a team for quick games otherwise even with just 6 rounds you will find max time can be over 3 minutes if the bomb is planted near the end of the match.

7) Gear that is removed from the Armoury will cost less to repair as it has no price but can still be more than expected so watch out for those Ultra Rares that disappear as they may only cost the same as a Rare item.

8)Finally the last one, Crown gear or Rentals cost nothing to repair so keep this in mind. Save your Crowns for multiple boxes or to buy an item (rental still) and play the hell out of the game while you have them so don't waste Crowns on a day your not really going to be on and try to play as much as you can while you have rentals.

Remember this guide is for those players who don't want to buy a booster. If you have a booster and still suffer from elevated repair costs then try new tactics including these Wink

Happy Gaming all

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Hint, General Practice

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 25th 2014, 9:38 pm

Hint, General Practice

The problem my team has faced for some time is getting opponents to stay in our lobby after thrashing them, it's understandable but there has been some solutions that have been stumbled upon. For instance when you follow my tip regarding Storm matches you will soon find most people will not stay in the lobby and usually people will just think hang on I'm going to change the room lobby name. Well that may work once in a while but most of the time you will see people come in and leave immediately so what's my solution? Well try changing the map every game before you do your repair costs, next once you have taken all 3 bases in game instead of thrashing them for the second half and hanging out around the spawn area let them capture a base or two. This will give them misplaced confidence to think hang on guys we can do this when clearly they can't. That confidence boost may keep your lobby full for longer. Just remember the last base is the easiest to defend for an organised team plus as soon as it hits 1:50 left on the clock if they haven't started taking the first base they will not be able to win regardless even if they all went to every capture point so a little resistance in the final base ensures victory without sacrificing your K/D to ensure victory and full lobby. This can be implemented on all game types but storm is the only one that won't sacrifice time as repair costs always reflect time in game. Hope you enjoy those full lobbies guys and gals. Don't forget if you need help then please feel free to swing my GT a pm and I will see about coming along and giving you and your friends a helping hand plus I may just bring the lads with me

Take care and happy hunting

Antony (a vehicl06)
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Hint, Advantages and Tactics (Tactical Advantages)

Message par a vehicl06 Août 1st 2014, 8:06 pm

Hint, Advantages and Tactics:

As the title suggests this post is all about the advantages that can be taken advantage of Wink.

1)Anyone have a drop shotter or halo jumper in a game, well go medic as you will find most of these players will have sapper helmets so the Engineer's and Sniper's mines are useless and the Rifleman's weapons are far too accurate for dealing with these tactics unless your a seasoned player. Medic has the best weapons for this problem a.k.a. the shotguns. No aiming needed just point and shoot. Think of it as clay pigeon shooting Wink

2)Always help a Sniper up top on a map as sniper cover is brilliant when the odds are stacked against you. Also if there's two Snipers you can generally cover the map with just the two of you so please keep these guys happy and well stocked.

3)Rifleman please don't rush out in a suicidal rush as a Medic would. Your guns are perfect for suppressing fire so a well played Medic can rush in for those close combat kills Wink while this is happening your Engineer friends can lay their mines to better protect the battlefield.

4)Always have one class equipped with a sapper helmet and anti explosive vest for those occasions when the enemy has filled the battlefield with claymores but there's no point in having it on all your classes.

5)If you find your always in a game with overwhelming odds because your team is too afraid of helping then use the map against your enemies. There's always corners to use for an ambush and don't forget you can move to different places so you always surprise your enemy, nothing works better than your enemy being paranoid about where you will come from next. Predictable enemies are easy to kill.

6)Try finding some bushes to hide in for problem matches. Shrubbery makes for excellent cover...Fetch me a shrubbery!!!

7)Maps like crossing allow for dirty tactics (not camping please I don't like camping) because you can use everything from terrain to buildings to make a defensive or offensive position. Think about how easy it could be for one player to pop out and kill an entire team on their own Wink

8)If you have a team mate that keeps getting themselves killed then instead of kicking him/her you can always use them as bait. Let them go out and cause their mayhem and then wipe the floor with the enemy team as they focus on killing this one person instead of only one or two of them going for the kill. Almost all teams are greedy so hell why not turn a negative into a positive Wink

9)When you have the majority of the team constantly going off on one as a unit (instead of spreading out) you will find you can use these guys as bait too. You will not be much of a threat compared to a whole team which will allow you to slip through the cracks.

10)Find choke points and abuse them. Overwhelming odds are nothing compared to a well placed grenade. Lay down a little extra covering fire then lob a grenade for a devastating kill count, if it's a crywar then please follow through to finish them off.

11)Pick your targets. Kill the threat against you first and then the other guy. Too many times have I seen people go for 2+ people and they always take out the ones not facing them. Why do that when you could kill the one/s facing you for a multi kill. This is in all FPS games same with the rest of these tactics.

Hope you all will enjoy these hints as much as I do. More tactics will be presented soon and don't forget you can post your findings here too and take credit for them. I will add your user name to the table of contents with post# and title. Remember if you would like to have a title at the top then go to add a reply not just the quick reply or you can click on edit to add one Smile.

Happy gaming all

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Hint, Guys With Big Guns

Message par a vehicl06 Août 4th 2014, 11:04 pm

Hint, Guys With Big Guns:

Well as some of you know from facing me online you will find I have a respectable arsenal of gear. A lot of the time though I use common weapons. During a game and your getting thrashed by someone using big expensive weapons and same for armour please refrain from sending them trash talk as you must understand using these sorts of set ups mean one major problem...repair costs. For one game of TDM I can quite easily come up with a repair cost well over 1K hell it is possible to get up to 2K but personally I don't do that unless someone really gets under my skin. As some of you know you only break 500 bucks per win on TDM as well so just over 1K that's if your in a relatively full lobby and your team wins. So next time when you see these guys online instead of sending them trash talk it might be best for you to pick one of the weapons up and get restocked for ammo. Just be warned though if you find it has barely any attachments then they have caught on to your plan as these big weapons have serious problems without the right attachments. Also if your being over powered every game check to see which channel you chose because if your under level 11 go to the rookie channel and the experienced player lobby for the middle levels. This will restrict the equipment used by a long shot so the games are more evenly balanced and you don't get a beating in every game. Of course you can always ask me if you need back up and like I have said before if you get me you get my friends and team.

So end product is be nice to the guys who have the beafy weapons and also one more thing if you see someone with weapons you have to pay real money for then please remember these are the guys that pay for the game to be played so we get to enjoy a free to play game. Crytek need to get their wages from somewhere Wink. So the moral of the story is to respect thine enemy and gain an ally.

Happy hunting all

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Any help needed?

Message par a vehicl06 Août 20th 2014, 8:34 pm

Any help needed?

As there has been so much that has been posted and waiting on some images of maps to come through to continue helping you all, please post some suggestions or questions on the game or even other games. All questions are worth while and have merit even if it's as simple as how do you fire your primary weapon or what is your primary weapon. Nothing is wasting my time and feel free to ask away. You will always be treated with the respect you deserve as a gamer whether a novice or pro!!!

Antony

Or feel free to contact me directly

Gamertag: a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Hint, Spacial Awareness

Message par a vehicl06 Août 23rd 2014, 6:09 pm

Hint, Spacial Awareness

Well as the title suggests watch where you step near team mates. Warface is one of the few games you can literally push team mates around, unfortunately that has it's downsides. One positive is when a player decides to stop moving and cowering in the way of a doorway then you can simply push him/her out of your way as long as there's room Wink. The downside is a lot more than one simple thing, let's say your taking out a sniper that is crushing the corridor or area of the map your in and you want to save your team mates from future pain and as soon as you line that shot up boom your pushed completely out of cover just because your simpleton team mate wants to hide there because of the sniper your taking out so you not only miss your shot/'s but get nailed yourself. As you can imagine that is high up on the list of frustrating things that some people do. Another is pushing a team mate into a grenade because someone decides hey if that person is a meat shield I won't get hit, well my answer is nope you just got two people killed when you could've simply not gone there in the first place and waited a second or two for it to blow up. Hell when a team mate has backed off from enemy fire to reload and then someone just so happens to push them out of cover and boom they die and you wonder why your being kicked from the game when this is done too many times. Just remember guys and gals to respect everyone's personal bubble and most of the time simply go around the player not through them. One last thing that bugs me is being pushed off a ledge by a team mate that has enough room to go around but nooo they have to push you off because they seem to have orbit when no one else does.

So please remember to give your team mates the space they need to get the job done but at the same time some people out there do need that 'gentle' shove because they are blocking the way out or just generally being useless and in the way.

One last thing, if you see a high level player in your lobby please let them run past you at the start of the match as most likely they will have light shoes or fast shoes on which means the run at X1.5 speed compared to everyone else which gives them the advantage to get to the frontlines quicker than everyone else to give their team the advantage of having control of more of the battlefield than the opposing team. Essentially let them run and then catch up to give support or take command of the situation while that player reloads Wink

Happy gaming and see you all on the virtual battlefield!

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty Hint, Friendly Fire

Message par a vehicl06 Août 23rd 2014, 6:24 pm

Hint, Friendly Fire

Alright I have had so many games with friendly fire on in many many games way back to Halo: Combat Evolved and never have I had the luxury of having a stable team that has zero players that can control their trigger fingers enough to not shoot their team mates. One thing I can suggest is maybe it's time (if your one of these players that can't handle it) for you to get out there and find a match that has friendly fire enabled or even Hardcore and start playing as a sniper but staying on the ground floor throughout the battle. This will ensure you get used to aiming down your sights and recognising friend from foe before shooting. In Hardcore I would recommend that you go around with your pistol out as well because that seems to help me get in the mood Wink. Once you have mastered these two perhaps move onto Medic so you can use a shotgun and get used to quick thinking and reaction time. For example when someone runs round a corner towards you to recognise the colour of the uniform the unknown is wearing, this method really helps to limit mistakes and requires split second decision making which will really help with the fully automatic weapons. Obviously when that enemy runs around the corner and your not sure you will need to either shoot or hold fire and know that if you hold fire and it is an enemy that you will most likely die so you can see how this will really help you out for playing Hardcore and Versus. Now once you have mastered these move to either Rifleman and Engineer and practice with the guns you can just hold your trigger finger down on and go nuts but taking into account what you have already learned so you will not kill a team mate that runs out in front of you such as a medic taking out CQB threats Hardcore and Versus Wink.

Now separate from this is the mines. Mines will trigger from team mates running past them so if you lay a mine and have a mic please call it out to your team otherwise just don't use them. So many players out there don't seem to understand not to run across a mine regardless of the owner so just remember Hardcore or Versus (friendly fire on) that any mine is deadly to you!!!!

Also grenades please don't lob them across the map blindly as you will most likely kill one of your team mates. This will work if your in chat with your team but if not please refrain from doing this as I have been cost many a death by friendly fire. If your playing on the European Server just remember the U.S.A.'s reputation for this in real life, we don't want to repeat this on the virtual battlefield now do we (just friendly humour to the Americans, we love you really Wink ). Now I have made that comment I think someone I know that reads this will show me some 'love' on the battlefield Wink I guess I deserve it for this comment but it's totally worth it.

Have fun out there and remember the rules and check that friendly fire is turned off or on before a game so happy hunting all

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Novembre 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Hello all and I do apologize for the absence of useful recent information on this thread. There have been some slight hiccups recently but all is well and things are back to normal.

Please remember, as a few have, any and all are welcome to contact me via my gamertag that is listed on this thread for any help needed and will be back shortly Smile

GT: a vehicl06

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 3 Empty The End of Xbox 360 Warface

Message par a vehicl06 Janvier 4th 2015, 9:31 pm

End of Warface!

As you can gather by the title of this final post and the reason why I stopped posting shortly after my last post is due to Microsoft commanding the Warface Xbox 360 game be shut down. This is terrible news as This was a good game but can still be played by those who have the game still downloaded for one last killing spree. Now After removing all the Warface threads off of the website this thread will be moved to other games as fortunately Warface will still be running on steam the only issue for me is I'm still loyal to my Xbox so I will be shifting my focus to a couple to several games that have caught my attention.

Battlefield 4-I can be found honing my skills in this game occasionally although I'm still new to the Battlefield franchise.

Airmech Arena-This is a good game even though yes it's not as lively as Warface but great for strategy.

Defiance-This one takes most of my time up, it is free to play now but I will suggest everyone that reads this to please buy a copy it's £1.50 second hand and this will give you access to the permanent premium account. Extra daily and weekly rewards, extra inventory slots, more loadouts, more keys for your lockbox fun, etc.......... The best thing is you can trade in your copy of defiance and then use the free to play and retain your premium account status! I could go on forever about this game it does not deserve the bad reputation it has gotten!!! Also I do own the season pass so help for anyone who needs it is available just ask.

Halo 4- Just look up my stats on Waypoint that's all you need to do.

So these are my main games now and if anyone needs help with anything please don't be afraid to ask, people have and they received the help they asked for plus more. Also in Defiance if you wish to be apart of a clan that works together and respects one another just ask me directly.

Happy gaming all

a vehicl06

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 19th 2024, 8:07 pm