Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

5 participants

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:00 pm

The All-Purpose Warface Help Thread:

Hello and welcome to the Team FragDown help page. Any questions Warface related are welcome here no matter what you think or how minuscule the question is to you. If you need help this is where to go. The whole Frag Down team will be watching this thread and some will post regularly their findings on the game or I will post for them to save time Wink. I will personally post a daily addition to this thread and watch for any questions posted. All I can say for limitations is absolutely no vulgar language or trolling will be tolerated and it will be reported to the authorities. Other than that go nuts, sign up, then post your questions my way. If I'm lacking the necessary information you require I will consult our team of pro players for answers. Also any findings from any player will be given credit for the finding including anyone that visits the site that isn't a member of the team and if that member also posts on here can claim the credit for the find. This means it's a fair system where the community of gamers can pass on their knowledge on to others and know they still get the credit. All of the findings I have from other players in game will be treated the same way. One extra bonus is to feel free to ask for help with any game, our registered players are experienced in many games so I look forward to hearing from everyone. Happy Gaming! and maybe I might just see you on the virtual battlefield sometime Wink

Table of Contents And Legend:

Legend:

Co-op Glitches=Red
    Tip of The Day=Green
    Mr Marek Tip=Orange
    Hint=Blue

Table of Contents:

Page 1;
    Post #2-Tip, Grenades
    Post #3-Tip, Help With Sliding by Grim
    Post #4-Tip, Heavy Gunner
    Post #5-Tip, Breaking a Spawn Trap
    Post #6-Tip, Versus by Carmine
    Post #7-Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil
    Post #8-Co-op Glitch, Mech Afghanistan
    Post #9-Co-op Glitch, Mech Kosovo
    Post #10-Tip, Spawning In Versus
    Post #11-Tip, Kamikaze
    Post #12-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #13-Tip, Versus Truck Fun
    Post #14-Tip, Versus Navigation of Hangar
    Post #15-Mr Marek Tip

Page 2:
    Post #16-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #17-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #18-Tip, Versus Plant The Bomb
    Post #19-Hint, Starting Out
    Post #20-Hint, Rookie Help
    Post #21-Hint, Guide To Crowns
    Post #22-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #23-Hint, Sniper Solution
    Post #24-Tip, Getting Knocked Down?
    Post #25-Co-op Glitch, Heavy Gunner Convoy Brazil
    Post #28-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #29-Tip, Nasty Tactics
    Post #30-Tip, Grims Tip

Page 3:
    Post #32-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #33-Tip, Storm Strategy
    Post #34-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #35-Hint, Gun Control
    Post #36-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #37-Tip, Follow On From Mr Marek Tip
    Post #38-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #39-Co-op Glitch, Heavy Gunner Safari Afghanistan
    Post #40-Tip, Safari Afghanistan Walkthrough
    Post #41-Tip, Co-op Convoy Afghanistan
    Post #42-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #43-Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil Revisited
    Post #44-Mr Marek Tip
    Post #45-Tip, Great Way To Make Money

This will be updated for every addition to the thread. Please leave feedback on this guide to helping all that play Warface and don't forget if anyone needs a hand with any of these tips then please send me a private message to my gamertag: a vehicl06

Antony

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 3rd 2014, 11:34 am, édité 5 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Grenades

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:01 pm

Tip, Grenades:

To select a different grenade press left on the d-pad, you don't necessarily have to throw the grenade straight away but switch back to your weapon so you know that when you press RB you are throwing the correct explosive at your enemies or even a flashbang. When you hit a check point in co-op (also if you use all your grenades in co-op you will find the last grenade thrown is the one equipped), respawn in co-op you will need to do it again, or in versus. This means you can always throw the correct grenade.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:47 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Help With Sliding By Grim

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:02 pm

Tip, Help With Sliding By Grim

Tip of the day: Tap A (Jump) to cancel your slide and return to standing/crouched. This can be used when sliding past an enemy to let you turn around quickly.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:48 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Heavy Gunner

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:05 pm

Tip, Heavy Gunner

My first tip of the day is for co-op only. When dealing with a heavy gunner the best thing to do is have one medic keep him busy, how you say? Ah that is easy to answer, lead the heavy gunner into open ground with roughly a meter (preferably as much room as possible) of space around the heavy gunner. Now the difficult part, I advise you attempt this on regular difficulty first. Sprint to the heavy gunner's side (if he's facing you make sure you go towards the right side of him from your point of view. Do this even if he isn't facing you) and come out of sprint once you are at his side, then proceed to walk and at max speed (not sprinting) counter clock wise around the heavy gunner making sure you always remain in contact with his side and literally (not sprinting) circles around him. You may find in your first few attempts he will still shoot you a little but don't worry that's why a medic is best suited for the job so he can heal himself while performing this task for the greater good of the team. Once you have had some practice with this a few times you will soon find a stray bullet may hit you once in a while from the heavy gunner, in fact you will be able to reload your weapon while doing this. Now when the heavy gunner starts reloading you are free to stop and shoot him in the back but make sure right before he starts shooting again you are at his side once more ready to move with him to keep this going. One player can take out a heavy gunner on his/her own on hardcore with this technique over and over again. Now the worst part of this is the rest of the team must make sure they stay out of your way and must maintain around 5-7 meters distance from you and the gunner otherwise he will change his target to them and while you continue to run around him you will most likely die in hardcore in a short period of time due to the team. One last thing make sure all other enemies in the vicinity are taken care of as you will probably die by being shot by them not the heavy gunner especially in hardcore.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:51 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Breaking Spawn Traps

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:07 pm

Tip, Breaking Spawn Traps:

If you find yourself in a spawn trap on versus it usually ends up very frustrating and a lot of people will rage quit because they quite simply don't realize a couple of key features put in place in versus to break this.

First of all when you spawn you have roughly 5 seconds maybe more of invulnerability. That alone for a medic means shotgun to face for the win Wink. Now if you are in party chat with your team and all of you die roughly the same time don't just press A or X straight away but wait for your team mates to have this option and all of you press A at once as this will mean half the team can go left and the other right, if there's a middle then maybe some to the middle for a distraction. This is essentially a blitz with Medics in front then Riflemen a short distance behind to essentially perform a team wide shock trooper squad blitz. While the Medics and Riflemen are running off to obliterate the enemy team the engineers can feel free to start lacing the battlefield with claymores around all the key spawn trapping positions. This will ensure the spawn trap break. If problem happens again then rinse and repeat.

To make things more interesting I would suggest buying lots of the anti-personnel mines as these have a larger blast area and can be triggered by a 360 degree motion sensor. Save these for spawn traps or do what I do and plant them in the camper locations. These will literally ruin their day. This essentially gives you two claymores for an engineer and one for a sniper (at last something for the sniper although I think they deserve them for free as a class bonus for once. I'm no sniper in Warface but my teams snipers need something special just for them to give a sniper that little bit more omph maybe a tent would be nice Wink ).

Another thing definitely worth while is smoke grenades. Yes they seem rather expensive but it is a week rental with unlimited supply, with enemy outlines turned off you can give yourself cover whenever you want. This will work well for breaking spawn traps.

One last tip. Purchase Crywar grenades, why you might say? They have a much larger blast radius than the R26 standard grenade and the best thing is if you don't kill an enemy with them you can knock them down and not just one but a whole team if you know what your doing when the opportunity presents itself. Also I personally use them to take out enemy claymores around the spawn areas to break spawn traps as you can often kill the bugger who planted it in the first place because the slightest damage from the blast will set one off but be careful not to blow up a team mates claymore that has just been planted as you will blow that up and the owner if he/she is still there so be careful.

Will be back with more useful information tomorrow or maybe tonight depends on my gaming session on Warface. Feel free to message me on my xbox live gamertag as this is my user name if you would like to have some direct questions fired my way and I'm more than happy to show you how to perform the heavy gunner trick and breaking spawn traps or even glitches. The one thing is I have very little space on my friends list so please avoid sending those and I respond well to being messaged just remember to mention you saw my gamertag on here so I know what's going on Wink

See you all on the virtual battlefield

a vehicl06

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:50 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Versus By Carmine

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:11 pm

Tip, Versus By Carmine:

There are loads of games that camping does get you good kills. In Warface this not the case because it's a fast paced fps so run and shoot is the best tactic! of course you need to be good at the game itself and the best thing to do is train Very Happy. So get out there and get ready to spend a couple of hours a day on it Wink.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:53 pm, édité 3 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:12 pm

Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil:

Unfortunately the Mods have tried to stop the glitch by removing some objects but fortunately I have given my best effort to see if it still works and it does so please go to post #43 to see the slightly modified version of this glitch. I will leave the old version here just in case the Devs change their minds on trying to stop us all from finding more glitches Wink.

So this is the first glitch report, and should make life much easier for anyone playing this mission especially hardcore. Firstly you will need two Medics, one for the glitch and one to run around and heal/revive team mates. Secondly an Engineer is vital for giving out armour to protect against snipers. The most important role is Sniper for taking out the snipers that spawn in three locations mentioned below. If no one is using a Striker shotgun then a rifleman should not be needed but if someone is using a weapon with a similar ammo munching ability then it might be a good idea, if the answer is no then another sniper to handle the enemies that spawn on the ground for the first stage of the Mech and the checkpoint spawning.

Step 1:
    One person must stay in the chopper (ideally the Engineer). Everyone make sure all enemies are K.I.A. before everyone gets ready for the Mech. Snipers spawn in three locations throughout the fight so from the assist climb point of view, top right (the building attached to the gate on the right), top middle or billboard (the building attached to the gate on the left), and finally there's top left which is where an assault unit spawns when you first come down in the chopper with a billboard that eventually obscures him. So sniper/s please make sure you focus on taking these guys down because on hardcore it won't take them long to take down the team.

Step 2:
    Once the enemies are dealt with and there's still one guy in the chopper the one medic will have to follow this section exactly for the correct position. O.K. medic stand directly under the chopper on the ground not on raised position facing the gate that the Mech comes through. Now move forward hugging the raised area until you reach the first container. Once at said container proceed forward until you reach the corner of the container turn left and you should be between two metal containers and facing a nice stack of barrels. While facing the barrels move forward to the corner where the barrels meet the container on your left. Once in this corner turn around and crouch, then start walking in crouch backwards into the corner you are in. At this point it might be wise to turn vibration off on your controller and get a smoke ready. Once everyone's in position and the Rifleman/Sniper is covering the gate where 4-5 enemies will come through and the other Sniper is guarding up high waiting for snipers, and Engineer or Medic are in cover from the Mech (Snipers would be best off by the drain pipe on the opposite side of the map from the chopper). When the Engineer is about to leave the chopper Glitch Medic must have smoke ready ready to throw, as soon as the Engineer's boots hit the ground throw this smoke grenade at the base of the gate where the Mech comes through at the hinge closest to you.

Step 3:
    Now BOOM! the Mech has blasted the gate to little pieces and it's time for heroes, Medic if you got the smoke right you shouldn't have to worry about damage just keep walking backwards into the corner (never try in other corner or you will die) throw your R26 grenade and a Crywar grenade into the fire to hopefully kills the CQBs and the Assaults that come through if not then you might want your shotgun out but remember while the Mech is not in the glitch for the first 20-30 seconds that you might need your medkit just a little Wink. At the same time the Sniper/s have their targets, one focus on up high immediately and the other Sniper or Rifleman take out all enemies that come through the fire. Everyone hide and wait for the all clear from the medic confirming that the Mech is in front of him blasting the container over and over.

Step 4:
    Now the Mech is in the glitch and ground troops are taken care of, the other Sniper/Rifleman can help take out the snipers that spawn. For the other two, the Engineer and other Medic, I have some stern words. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE MECH BECAUSE IT COULD MEAN ENDGAME! Now go get your rocket launchers and stay clear of the Mech. Once rocket launchers have been collected to get in position to shoot the Mech run to where the chopper dropped you off and climb up on the raised area. Now hug the wall towards where the medic is until your on the container to the Medics right (just a heads up sometimes the rockets might spawn here which is handy indeed) and shoot away until the Mech's shields go down. NOW ANOTHER WARNING, DO NOT SHOOT A ROCKET AT IT'S WEAK SPOT, USE YOUR PRIMARY WEAPONS IN HARDCORE! Also glitch medic feel free to shoot the weak spot with your shotgun Wink just remember to walk backwards into the corner once the Mech stands back up, oh and you don't need to move to shoot Razz. Now rinse and repeat until the checkpoint then follow the next handy step.

Step 5:
    Now once the Mech has been reduced to just under half health you will get a checkpoint. Medic in glitch be prepared for 4-5 enemies (CQB and Assault mix). Sniper/Rifleman that was taking out enemies in the fire you will need to kill the enemies in the fire again. Once this is done rinse and repeat the other steps.

Step 6:
    Now this step is not needed but just in case make sure snipers are dead and go through the newly exploded back gate and kill the 5-6 assault units and then job done. Good job you guys, pats on the back all round. Now you have done this once, you will all be able to do this time and time again for massive rewards and this will increase efficiency.

I hope you all enjoy the rewards of this glitch and good luck

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 3rd 2014, 10:55 am, édité 4 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Co-op Glitch, Mech Afghanistan

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 12th 2014, 9:17 pm

Co-op Glitch, Mech Afghanistan:

To start things off this is a lot more of a pain for shooting the Mech once in the glitch but there are zero enemies that spawn after killing the first set. The most important thing to remember during the glitch is DO NOT RUN NEAR THE MECH, IF YOU NEED ROCKET AMMO THEN RUN AROUND THE CARS BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO RUN AROUND THE TWO CARS AT THE BACK OF THE MAP. Now the warning is out of the way you will need as a team 2 Medics, 1 Engineer, 1 Rifleman, 1 Sniper or additional Rifleman. The Sniper would be handy for the first section of this level so please remember this as I'm only typing up the second half of the journey. As before you may want to practice this on regular difficulty but I personally learned this on Hadrcore so it should be more fun that way Wink. It would be mandatory for the two Medics and possibly the Engineer to have smoke grenades equipped for hardcore. Also I strongly suggest that one of the Medics sits in the glitch.

Location of the glitch:
    Ignoring the fact that there are enemies, the glitch is as follows. After you have jumped the climb wall to spawn the Mech turn to the left to face it. Now hug the wall and when you get to the end of the wall turn left and you will see a truck. If you are still hugging the wall while facing the truck all you need to do is walk into the corner where the truck joins your wall and sit there in crouch facing towards the middle of the map. While in glitch I would advise that you have your medkit out to heal yourself for any stray damage that comes your way. Now your ready and in the glitch you will need to constantly walk backwards into the into the corner you are sat in. There you have it the location of the glitch and what you need to do while your sat there Wink. Now for the guide for the rest of the team Wink

Step 1:
    As you begin to land in the chopper your team may be looking out the windows thinking I will be the one to kill the enemies, just a heads up there aren't any yet so your choice on telling them or not. Wink. Before everyone jumps over the climb wall make sure everyone understands to run straight to the first set of cars hidden from the Mech but in the meantime as you approach the climb over the wall there will always be an Assault unit in cover directly in front of you on the roof of the building. There will be a CQB on the ground floor area but it is randomly spawned so keep an eye out for the sake of the Medic who has to go in the glitch. While waiting for the Mech to be about 7-10 meters away from the stack of cars everyone except the Medic who goes to the glitch needs to focus on killing the enemies up high as they will pick off the team one by one. Also the Medic who will be going in the glitch must have a smoke grenade ready.

Step 2:
    Now the Mech is approaching the 11 meter mark the Medic who is going into the glitch must throw his/her smoke grenade directly to the glitch location. As the smoke grenade explodes the glitch Medic must run straight in the glitch and simultaneously the rest of the team runs straight up the map hugging the right side all the way until your next to the gate at the back. Now to make sure things go as planned continue the run along the top of the map hugging the wall until you get to the car pile in the far left corner of the map. Now everyone needs to go prone where the Mech can't see it. This will guarantee the Mech will head to the glitch. You will know when the Mech is in the glitch when it stops moving and constantly fires rockets at you without you taking damage.

Step 3:
    Now here's the frustrating part for the glitch Medic and especially for me when I'm performing this glitch. Once all enemies have been cleared everyone grab your rockets but leave the pile alone from the start of this area because the Mech will turn which usually means game over. With rockets in hand run anti-clockwise around the map (possibly in your head to make sure you know where your going as this could also mean game over if done incorrectly) until your in a side area to the Mech's right. Once in this area the team must do this step one at a time.

Step 4:
    O.K. I must stress hug the wall on the way there to shoot the Mech and the way back to get more rockets, if you so much as step too far away from the wall this could spell disaster also hence why one at a time. Now from the little area your in next to the Mech hug the wall to your right while looking at the Mech follow the wall towards the Mech and as the wall turns right you hug it around that corner and follow it to the hay bails. Once at the hay bails hug these as you turn with this corner to a bunch that is on the floor. Now jump on top of this hay bail and slowly walk until you fall off this back onto the ground. Once there shoot the Mech with both rockets. Once you have done this retrace your steps making sure you hug the wall the entire time. Make sure to stay clear from the Mech after retracing steps to go get more rockets. Now the next person does the same thing you did and so on until the Mech dies. Everyone can shoot rockets at the Mech whenever it goes down but this is pointless as it's wasting time in getting more so I advise everyone to shoot it with primary weapons only to make things run more efficiently. During the checkpoint there are no additional enemies.

Congrats on pulling this one off and if anyone needs assistance with the Mech the first time then PM my gamertag which is the same as my username on here.

Enjoy the VP and Warbucks Wink

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:55 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Co-op Glitch, Mech Kosovo

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 14th 2014, 3:26 pm

Co-op Glitch, Mech Kosovo:

We were told how to do this originally by an old friend of ours ELITE DANNI but we didn't quite get it right until later last night. Regorea our Warface team leader was shown properly by psychosix. So the credit goes out to ELITE DANNI for telling us roughly how to do it and psychosix for showing us how it's done.

Firstly as before there is a warning to not come too close to the Mech or he will turn and wipe out the glitch guy/gal. Now that's out of the way I would recommend getting the hang of this on regular but yet again we had to do it on hardcore Wink. O.K. the team set up should go as follows; 2 Medics one for the glitch, 1 Engineer, 1 Regular, 1 Sniper.

Alright let's say there's no enemies or Mech when you get into the arena to help envision the path that must be taken Wink Alright so you have climbed up on the platform you immediately take a right turn. Hop down off the wooden platform and hug the wall that's to your right. Once you have followed said wall a short distance to the corner, turn with it and there should be a boiler right in front of you. Remember to hug the wall all the way there Wink Don't go past the boiler but crouch down with the boiler on your right. Same as the others the whole time just move backwards while crouched into the corner your in while facing out. the best thing to do is keep the medkit out just in case as we don't want you to die doing this.

Step 1:
    As the team approaches the wooden platform that the team must climb up to enter the 'arena' with the Mech after all the enemies outside have been dealt with, all but the Medic that is going into the glitch must wait here. Once said Medic is up on the platform you may find you have a bit of a task on your hands. You must kill all the enemies in there and avoid the Mech while getting in the glitch. Once that is accomplished (it wasn't too difficult) the boring part begins, you must now wait for the Mech to get in the glitch like the others posted here.

Step 2:
    Good, now the Medic has given the go ahead that the Mech is now ready the rest of the team may enter the arena. The all important rule is do not stray close to the Mech but will have to in order to collect more rockets. Once everyone has their Rockets (but please remember not to grab any from a second pile until the next bit) two of you must now get back to the wooden platform side of the map. This bit shall sound a bit familiar (same situation as the Afgan Mech), one at a time follow the instructions on how to get to the glitch but make sure to stop in the corner before the walk to the boiler on the last wall. First player there shoots two rockets into the Mech aiming for the top half of the cockpit then the second player must shoot only one for good cause. Once done walk back hugging the walls until a safe distance away from the Mech. Alright Glitch Medic it's time for you to shine, shoot lot's of shotgun ammo into the Mech's weak spot along with the player who has one rocket remaining. This will be perfect amount for it's limit per time it goes down.

Step 3:
    Now as the Mech slumps over the two other players without rockets must be ready to quickly dash to grab more as if you do this when the Mech is standing it will turn and shoot rockets and many 50 cal rounds everywhere. The one player out of the two who shot first that used both rockets must make his/her way to a safe spot away from the Mech to collect next rockets when Mech goes down. Now repeat this step until the checkpoint.

Step 4:
    Now that you've all made it to the check point quite smoothly and quickly there will be enemies. The best thing is they all spawn in one place and that is on the right side of the map in the massive hole in the wall. Clear them out (only one player needs to do this) and get back to doing Step 3 again. You will all soon find this to be a very speedy Mech especially for hardcore and very easy.

Since all of you have now mastered this Mech feel free to rinse and repeat as many times as you like in order to unlock those items with enough cash to buy them to boot! Catch you all online some time and happy Mech hunting!

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:57 pm, édité 3 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Spawning In Versus

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 15th 2014, 2:07 pm

Tip, Spawning In Versus:

Remember when you spawn in versus you will have spawn protection for 5 seconds. I know this is mentioned above in how to break a spawn trap but everyone needs to remember this and take full advantage of it as this could turn a game around.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:58 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Kamikaze

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 15th 2014, 2:09 pm

Tip, Kamikaze:

If you see someone holding their hand out to the side don't kill them and then run over the corpse because it's a trap! One of my favorite tactics is when I have barely any health and I know I'm going to die the first thing I will do is cook a crywar in my hand until BOOM everyone goes with me. Beware of this when you play online as it could save you many deaths Wink

Happy gaming

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 6:59 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Mr Marek Tip

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 15th 2014, 2:11 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

Don't revive someone who is too close to the enemy spawn area. Doing so will not only get you killed but the person your reviving as well. This will save you from getting kicked from a game. No one likes getting killed twice in one go.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:00 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Versus Truck Fun

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 16th 2014, 12:18 am

Tip, Versus Truck Fun:

Now a lot of people may be wondering how we get in the truck next to one of the spawns in Hanger TDM. Well Regorea and myself were kinda messing around one day having a look around the map for a laugh and well I suggested he do exactly that to get in the truck because everyone has been saying it's impossible and he went and did it Very Happy. You must have either light shoes, fast shoes, or crown boots for this. So for all you guys/gals out there that want to know about this handy bit of information well here it is and it's amazingly simple, just jump onto the dumpster next to the flatbed military truck then sprint and jump in quick succession and aim to get in around the back of the flatbed and there you have it. This may take several attempts so I would suggest practicing on your own on a private match just to get the hang of it. Hope you enjoyed this and the credit goes to Regorea and myself Very Happy

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:01 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Versus Navigation of Hangar

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 16th 2014, 12:22 am

Tip, Versus Navigation of Hangar:

Hanger again everyone. This one is how to navigate the map without touching the floor Wink. Quite easy and you don't need any of those fancy boots to do it but they sure do help. Now head to the forklift truck in the center of the map. Climb up it twice on the side closest to the way you want to go and then jump to the container closest to you. Sprint jumping is best but rather annoying. If you don't quite make it you may end up glitching to the floor despite walking around on the container which is odd. So go have fun and destroy your enemies in hanger with this handy tip.

Happy Gaming all

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:02 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 16th 2014, 12:27 am

Mr Marek Tip:

So he's roped me into it again 'sigh'. Remember if your a medic and two people go down and one of them is a medic, revive the medic first as this will mean that medic will be able to revive the next guy because he/she will have 100% de-fib charge. So that's your MR MAREK tip of the day folks.

If there's multiple people down and none of them are medics I personally would always get an engineer up first but if I have a striker then the rifleman will get the honor as everyone that has used a striker knows how quickly you run out of ammo with that thing

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:03 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 17th 2014, 8:46 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

As a Medic you can often find that while holding a position with your team in co-op or versus most of the team will end up getting hammered by the enemy at the same time and healing can become a bit of a chore. Best solution is to get right in the middle of your team within healing range of everyone and then start spinning while tapping the right trigger to heal everyone at the same rate so they're topped up constantly and of course if one in particular takes too much damage you can always stop spinning to get the player back up to normal then start spinning again. Beware spinning may cause dizziness Very Happy

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:04 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 19th 2014, 7:24 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

When your helping someone to climb higher remember if you are first to the assist climb and you don't need to go up to only help a Sniper to take up a position on higher ground or container simply press X to initiate an assist climb, then hold X to show one finger (which signals you that you will stay down below). Anyone who comes to you will be quickly lifted on top without you going up with them which speeds up the climb process and saves time because you don't need to jump down and sometimes your head from being shot by a Sniper on the other team Wink

Don't forget you will get points for doing this as well as challenges Wink

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:05 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Versus Plant The Bomb

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 19th 2014, 8:01 pm

Tip, Versus Plant The Bomb:

When playing PTB I have seen far too many teams play with an extremely unbalanced team always Engineers, Snipers, and Riflemen. The thing is because everyone has one life the rifleman is made obsolete as an Engineer has a fully automatic weapon and gives out armour instead of ammo. Also the engineer can defuse and plant the bomb in a couple of seconds so obviously three maybe four Engineers in the team is ideal. Next thing is one to two Snipers is perfect as extreme range cover is just right for attacking or defending. I would suggest two decent Snipers per team. Medics play a vital role in PTB due to the fact when a player goes down they instead of only having 12 seconds to be revived they have 25 (not entirely sure but I think it's 25 but to be safe give or take a couple of seconds Wink) due to the fact there's only one life per round for each player so a medic can revive two maybe three team mates on his/her own now if there's two medics that's the whole team so remember that if your a medic in PTB your role is far more important than any other game type and also makes a medic a high value target because if a team has no medic they have to play very cautiously because there's only one chance especially if the opposing team still has a Medic or two left. I have turned a game around as a Medic because a team mate goes down and I come along kill the opponent responsible then revive and heal my downed team mate with an Engineer coming along to give armour. I would say that's perfect for keeping a solid advantage.

So my overall perfect PTB team would be two Medics, two Snipers, and four Engineers for 8v8.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:06 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Hint, Starting Out

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 20th 2014, 9:22 pm

Hint, Starting Out:

As I have been playing on a new Realm (North America) lately and I'm level 32 on European Realm I have some startling discoveries. For instance don't bother doing Medic or Engineer training until your about to do a couple of days of solid play and then only do one at a time. Why you ask, well you would have the Rare Richmond for the Medic and the A3 mini for the Engineer and the ZX84 USP pistol which uses the Reflex Sight and the Red Dot sight. In fact I still use the USP with my main character due to it's insane accuracy. If you want head crushers, brain smashers, and brain annihilators then that pistol is my first choice Wink.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:08 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Hint, Rookie Help

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 21st 2014, 9:52 pm

Hint, Rookie Help:

O.K. well yesterday I posted something helpful for those box ranks, or people that are about to become one, or even just new people to FPS and now I have something else. As I have been playing up to level seven I haven't lost a single game and that is only using default armour Wink I have unlocked plenty of outfit items but I haven't bought a single one or a gun due to the fact I still have the A3 mini on rental (it's one of my personal favourites might I add). I would suggest the whole time your under level 11 to just do regular co-op everyday for the first time bonus completion and then go to versus Rookie server Wink (the benefit for being under level 11) to play against new members but hey I'm on the U.S. Realm so if you see me all I can say is if your a Rookie then you may want to leave unless you want a challenging experience and the urge to rage quit. The armour you unlock at the common area is pretty much a waste of time so just unlock and leave it except those tactical helmets but I would suggest getting them later as the strong head protection doesn't prevent a head shot and I have to admit don't buy flashbangs or smoke grenades or even crywars until your a higher level as the first bit of cash you earn is vital. As you approach Rare outfits you may find you like the looks of some, I would suggest the first thing you buy is the extra strong armour but once you hit level 11 because if your patient then you may have enough to buy one of those Ultra Rare guns which I must say buy the moashugool because it's one hell of a shotgun with big bang for your bucks but expensive to repair but worth buying none the less. Then I would suggest buying the Extra Strong, then the light gloves (I think those are the ones that do faster reload and weapon select speed), then a superior helmet. If you want to then buy protective boots until you can afford the fast shoes and have Ultra Rare outfits unlocked. This set up will make a very powerful Medic. You can use this combo for all classes but I would suggest ZX84K for Rifleman, Kite Pump for Medic, ZX84 SMG for Engineer, then same for Sniper (ZX84). The extra strong armour, and gloves can be used by all classes but the superior would have to be bought for all. Also tactical helmets unlocked for all as well and you will find the ball rolling straight away with extreme momentum. While waiting to unlock the items I would suggest trying to unlock the shared grip, reflex sight, and shared silencer if your not sure about your capabilities for aiming and want to stay hidden (but be prepared for very little damage and that's why I never use it). There you have it a small guide to buying the correct gear to get your head start in the big leagues and remember just by following this method I have been top of the team every game and won every game usually buy carrying the team of randoms Wink. Don't forget to ignore any extra grenades or anti personnel mines due to how expensive and addictive they can be.

Hope this is useful for all low level players or players who wish to start playing. If you help don't forget to contact me but don't send a friend request first you must message as I have very little space on my list.

Happy gaming all and take care

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:09 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Hint, Guide To Crowns

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 21st 2014, 10:11 pm

Hint, Guide To Crowns:

Alright this should be a lot shorter than the last (sigh of relief because my fingers are getting sore from typing, geeze why did I have to think of doing this Wink ). Alright crowns are easy to come by despite what people say. Find a good team of 5 including yourself and make sure everyone can communicate. Follow my guides above for glitches and dealing with heavy gunners and get yourselves in a co-op lobby and start with Regular. Time is easy to get by aiming for lots of head shots (there is aim assist and will usually go straight for the head and apparently only works on co-op [thank you Crytek for not putting that in versus  ] but I find it to be a liability due to the game resisting to leaving a target for a more important one so I don't use it personally) and melees if you buy a faster knife for cheap. This way you will find time easy to do. Now points on regular is even easier, take your time and as many Medics as you can on the team to use your defibs to kill enemies but make sure at lease 1 out of every 2 Medics is healing the one defibbing. All other team mates aim for any enemies up high. The defib will not kill if you attack from 0% charge so let it charge to 10% first and then by the time it's damaging an enemy it will kill them. Be careful with spec ops don't defib these. With this method you will soon find yourself with 70 crowns. For skilled do the same but no defibs unless an opportunity arises like when a riot shield comes for you stand next to an obstacle with your back to the obstacle and defib anywhere on the shield and it's dead. A standard kill with defib is 300 points so with a 5X multiplier it will become 1500 kill score for one Wink Hardcore you will have to take it slow the first time to get used to it and make sure your team really works together properly and stay back from CQB's as they one shot kill and always go for headshots to save ammo and time and don't forget throw grenades but please make sure not to shoot team mates as you can damage them and kill them quickly.

Now once you have these crowns do not buy a random box unless it's for the achievement because crown outfits only last for a day and guns for roughly a week and you will find mostly gloves all the bloody time so it's not worth it. Save up for either gloves, boots, or armour for two weeks as these are the most useful and you will find you will miss these when they're gone. Boots increase sprint speed and duration while offering protection. Gloves improve reload speed and weapon switching speed while offering hand protection, and armour regenerates health and armour with really good protection similar to frontline or extra strong vest. The helmets are only used for one class each and yes they offer protection from flash bangs and detech claymores then deflect 1 headshot (even from a rocket launcher, my friend afro tried shooting me with one in hardcore and found it doing absolutely nothing and then striker went to his face to his complete surprise and my delight but that was with the superior helmet lol) but why buy that when claymore signs aren't very obvious and the superior helmet does all that minus the claymore thing so see my point. Also this will get you an achievement despite it saying on your menu a weapon when it should say any crown item.

Take care and enjoy my tips to the fullest extent and see you all here tomorrow so happy gaming and maybe someday I will see you online Razz but beware if your not on my team there is no mercy mwuahahahaha

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:10 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 23rd 2014, 9:23 am

Mr Marek Tip:

Please don't run away from a Medic or Engineer when calling out for Healing as you will surely just annoy them to the point they won't bother any more. It has been rather frustrating to be forced into chasing a team mate down in versus and especially Hardcore co-op and then get some verbal abuse thrown your way because someone couldn't just stand still and be patient to take away an advantage from the enemy. Remember a full health and armour bar means more killing with less deaths and who could complain about that other than the guys/gals on the other team! Happy hunting

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:11 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Hint, Sniper Solution

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 23rd 2014, 9:30 am

Hint, Sniper Solution:

If you have a Sniper problem try throwing a grenade cooked to perfection in their face as they rarely see it coming Wink and if it's a crywar it'll knock them down if they don't die!

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:12 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Tip, Getting Knocked Down?

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 23rd 2014, 9:40 am

Tip, Getting Knocked Down?:

I believe it's time I shared a little secret from our team Wink. This works against crywars and Riot Control, when your about to get knocked down just remember to stand next to a wall and you don't get knocked down but I'm talking literally hug the wall but you don't need to face it. If your a Medic and it just so happens to be Riot Control then take out your defib as you can defib it regardless of the shield. It can be very satisfying just remembering how they used to just knock you down and now just like that it's no longer a problem Wink enjoy the defib

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:13 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Co-op Glitch, Heavy Gunner Convoy Brazil

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 23rd 2014, 10:02 am

Co-op Glitch, Heavy Gunner Convoy Brazil:

Alrighty then here's a handy glitch for those hardcore players who might be having a hard time but there is not just one glitch but two for ensure your victory obviously once everyone gets past the two gunner towers and demomen Wink but at least things won't be two bad;

Heavy Gunner, Second Stage of Level:

Alright as you approach the heavy gunner and the enemies are all dealt with before the climb up the wall make sure a Medic is ready. The whole team can go up but only one can go down initially and the quicker the Medic gets in position the better. O.K. make sure the annihilate all enemies in this area and drop down early on behind the blue car near the gate where the APC is waiting patiently. Now get behind the blue car almost completely in the corner where the car meets the wall but not all the way in that corner. You will find when your in just the right area (there's actually quite a lot of give on this) the heavy gunner will only occasionally hit with maybe one or two bullets and that's it. Now the rest of the team must run along the whole length of the raised area and keep running to the blue gate at the far end. Once they are there they may feel free to destroy the heavy gunner. Now this is done and heavy gunner has hit the deck the whole team would do well to run to where the Medic is as they will soon find out there's a lot of demomen hiding in the buildings completely surrounding them. If they run straight then all good but if not you will be the one left alive.

Second Glitch:

Now this bits a little random and will take quite a bit of work. Practice on regular and easier with light boots/fast shoes/crown boots but can be done with default. After destroying the two towers and detonated the gate kill all enemies as fast as possible. 2 straight in front by the Jeep. Two CQB's spawn in the water on the left and if your too slow getting there then a second lot will spawn and it's only doable if they don't spawn and then enemies in the building above the water. Next is 2-3 enemies on left by the push the APC area. Now with some enemies already not spawning make your way to the push area and wait for the APC. It's easier to jump as it attempts to drive up on it's own while facing the APC and land on it's front. Once it reaches the top and is about to start wheel spinning then jump over into the next area (there may be an occasional demoman or spec ops awaiting you so keep your eyes out) and sprint all the way to the area where a gate needs to be detonated. Make sure to quickly take care of any enemies or just feel free to ignore them except the demomen. This on hardcore once mastered can literally save the APC from destruction as there's lots of demomen everywhere and they will hit the APC so by skipping such a large area will ensure the completion of the level and also get you a good time for crowns combined with the heavy gunner glitch.

As the second is difficult to pull off feel free to contact me if you would like to be shown this as I don't mind but heavy gunner should be fine without help. Happy Gaming all and enjoy another level simplified

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:15 pm, édité 1 fois

Contenu sponsorisé

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface Empty Re: The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 19th 2024, 7:28 pm